- KUT from the Kloth ‘Roll-Up’ Boyfriend Jean, $45.90 (on sale)
Comfy, roomy, and casually stylish, these jeans will work both on the plane and on the street. Much better than sweatpants!
- Old Navy Leopard-Print Scarf, $12.95 (actually bought a heavier version at H&M, but it’s not online)
Fact: Planes are freezing. Fact: I can’t sleep without a blanket. Fact: Even the simplest outfit looks more polished with a scarf. FACT: This find is awesome.
- Gap Rayon Crewneck Sweater in tan, $39.95 ($25 through 9/5!)
Ohhhhhh my Goddd if you felt this sweater you would die, it’s so soft! It’s slim-fitting but stretchy, and it won’t wrinkle. Plus a Labor Day sale? Done and done.
- H&M Basic Tank in red, $5.95
A cute pop of color that will stand on its own when I leave the chilly recycled plane air and step out into the Spanish heat.
- Toms Red Canvas Classics, $44
Easy to slip off at security, and mine have plenty of room for (gulp) swelling feet.
I’m adding a leather cuff similar to the one pictured – the “metal” is plastic, so it won’t set off the metal detector. I like looking pulled together on the plane, and a little bit of accessorizing goes a long way. Oh, and the glasses? I don’t actually wear them, but I’m thinking about breaking out a pair of geek chic frames just for fun!
What’s your go-to travel outfit?